What is a rash?
A rash is a noticeable change in the texture or color of your skin. Your skin may become scaly, bumpy, itchy, or otherwise irritated.
Common types of skin irritation
- Flea Bite
- Fifth Disease
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hand,Foot,Mouth disease
- Diaper Rash
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Drug Allergies
- Scarlet Fever
The Causes Skin irritation
Contact dermatitis is one of the most common causes of rashes. This type of rash occurs when the skin comes into direct contact with a foreign substance that causes an adverse reaction, leading to a rash. The resulting rash may be itchy, red, or inflamed. using beauty products, soaps, and laundry detergent.
Time to seek an urgent care when –
- A rash does not go away or gets worse following self-treatment.
- Symptoms become so bad that you are very uncomfortable.
- Other symptoms, such as a fever, feeling ill, or signs of infection, become present or worsen.
- A rash lasts longer than seven days.
Here at A&C Urgent Care our doctors and nurses are not only experts in their field, but they’re compassionate about getting you well again. That’s why we provide medical care that is timely, easy to locate and covers all of the urgent care services you will need. Visit our Anaheim location to receive prompt care for any rash or skin condition.
1000 S. Anaheim Blvd. Suite 200, Anaheim, CA 92805